As one of the artificial lakes has the largest area in Korean with 147.400m², Seokchon is located next to the amusement park Lotte World, is the ideal place to fully enjoy Korean spring with rows of cherry blossom blooming. During the cherry blossom festival, along with the roads in the park, Seokchon lake will have many activities is a unique art.
- Cherry blossom festival Korea 2019 — Top 5 cherry blossom festivals in South Korea in 2019
- Cherry blossom in Korea 2019 forecast — The best time & Top 9 best places to see Cherry blossoms in Korea
- Korea winter travel blog — Some useful tips, top things to do & best places to travel in Korea in winter
- Gamcheon culture village blog — How to go & What to do at Gamcheon culture village?
- Seoul Busan itinerary blog — How to spend 7 days Seoul Busan itinerary in South Korea perfectly?
Location: Songpa 1(il)-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Opening hours: From 6 am to 10 pm
How to get there: Take subway line #2 to Jamsil Station, exit #2
In contrast to the noisy and bustling Seoul, Samcheongdong gives visitors a sense of peace with old houses, cafes, and restaurants to savor some old features … No having romantic thing than when strolling Samcheongdong the road, while watching the cherry blossoms, right?
Location: Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu ~ Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul
Opening hours: 24 hours
Phone: (+82) 2 1330
How to get there: Subway to Anguk Station, Line 3
Behind the heart of the city, Namsan mountain with the high 262m is a place of the famous Namsan TV tower (or N Seoul Tower). Tower becomes a symbol of Seoul since the first opening time in 1980. From the top of the tower, visitors easily look at the panoramic view of Seoul from above. Here is also the ideal path to watch cherry blossom. Read more: Visiting N Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower) — A tourist icon of Seoul, South Korea.
Location: 105, Namsangongwon-girl, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
Opening hours: From 10 am to 11 pm
Phone: (+82) 2-3455-9277
Prices: N Seoul Tower Observatory Admission fee: Children (Ages 4-12): 3,000 won/ Teens and Adults (Ages 13-64): 7,000 won / Senior (Ages 65+): 5,000 won
How to get there: There are a variety of ways to get to N Seoul Tower. Each method has its own pros and cons, so tourists can choose the option that best matches their schedule and tour budget. On another note, access to N Seoul Tower by passenger vehicle (cars and/or taxis) is restricted to reduce the environmental impact on Namsan Park.
7. Yangjae-cheon Stream
Between a noisy and bustling Seoul, Yangjaecheon is a great area for you to walk slowly watching the cherry blossoms. In particular, there is a walking path with the length of 3.5 m and a path for those who like cycling.
Location: Apgujeong-ro South 35-gil, Seongreung-ro West 14-gil
How to get there: Take subway line #3 to Dogok Station, exit #4, towards Yeongdong-gyo 4 (bridge) and take the road to under the bridge
8. Kyung-Hee University
As one of the leading universities in Korea, Kyung Hee’s highlights are the Gothic-style buildings, the campus is leafy and the school is holding its position as one of the most beautiful universities in Seoul now. Especially, in the spring, having more than 200 cherry trees bloom along the road from the main entrance to the school grounds is an interesting point for tourists.
Location: 26 Kyungheedae-ro, Hoegi-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, 서울특별시 South Korea
Opening hours: +82-2-961-9286
Phone: (+82) 2-961-0114
How to get there: Take the airport line subway towards Seoul Station in front of Incheon International Airport exit 3. Transfer to subway line 1 to Hoegi Station. Take mini bus 01 to Kyung Hee University from exit 1.
9. Seoul National Cemetery
For Koreans, the Seoul National Cemetery is a place of very high symbolic. So, not only officials but even foreign tourists often come here when having a chance to visit Korea. This is a place to honor the life of 165,000 martyrs, veterans, the struggle for independence and police soldiers in the wars of the People’s Republic of Korea. Also, there are many cherry blossoms are planted, so you can admire a pink and white color of blossom.
Location: South Korea, Seoul, Dongjak-gu, 현충로 210
Opening hours: From 6 am to 6 pm
Phone: (+82) 2-813-9625
Prices: Free to all
How to get there: Take line 4 or 9 to Dongjak station and leave exit 7 or 8 and the cemetery will be in front of you.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in Seoul you can refer to:
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Private Incheon Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Incheon International Airport (ICN) Limousine Bus Transfers for Seoul (Gangnam District)
- Klook Exclusive Seoul 5 Day Pass
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- Seoul Private Car Charter
- Seoul Private Car Charter with Professional Online Guide
- Seoul Autumn Leaves Sightseeing Private Car Charter
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- Everland Private Car Charter with Admission Ticket by Wondertrip
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- Incheon Day Trip from Seoul by Wondertrip
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul Traditional Culture Course Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour (Open-Top)
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus Tour (Gangnam Course & Night Course)
Are you finding more top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out here.