A cherry blossom is the flower of any of several trees of genus Prunus, particularly the Japanese cherry, Prunus serrulata, which is called sakura after the Japanese.
- 20+ stunning pictures show the beauty of cherry blossoms in Japan
- 10+ pictures show the beauty of the plum blossom season in Japan
- Cherry blossom Tokyo 2022 forecast — 14 best places to see cherry blossoms in Tokyo
- Japan cherry blossom 2022 forecast — The dates & top 10 best places to see cherry blossoms in Japan
- Cherry blossom Osaka 2022 forecast — 13 best places to see sakura in Osaka & best place to see cherry blossoms in Osaka
Cherry blossom is speculated to be native to the Himalayas. Currently it is widely distributed, especially in the temperate zone of the Northern Hemisphere including Europe, West Siberia, India, China, Japan, Korea, Canada, and the United States. The cherry blossom is considered the national flower of Japan.
The long-awaited spring has come to the “Land of the Rising Sun“, and with it comes the cherry blossom.
Bright Side invites you to forget about all the snow and cold outside your window and look at these utterly beautiful pictures.